Liverpool is one of the very well-known cities in England. It has been famous for a lot of things such as its rich history, its popular music that has stunned the world (The Beatles), and its ever-famous Liverpool Football Club. Every tourist would want to pay a visit to Liverpool. Here is some Liverpool tourist information which may be of value to you, as this is all about planning a trip to Liverpool, England.
- Begin your trip with taking the underground towards St. John’s Wood. From that, you can walk to the Abbey Road. When you reach Abbey Road, cross the street and try to read the messages that are placed on the wall in front of Abbey Road Studios.
- From London to Liverpool, ride the train. This will not take too long a time, just a little over two hours.
- When you arrive in Liverpool, go to Matthew Street. This is the home of the popular Cavern Club where the Beatles played in the past. You will also find the Beatles’ memorabilia in the club.
- Still on Matthew Street, pay a visit to the Beatles Shop including the Matthew Street Gallery. This is where you can take home beautiful souvenirs.
- After Matthew Street, visit the Albert Dock. This is where you can enjoy watching ships and visit The Beatles Story.
- Buy a ticket and explore the Beatles Story. This is a museum that is made and dedicated especially for the Beatles.
- Take a bus trip to tour around Liverpool. Among the famous bus trips you should not miss the Magical Mystery Tour.
- After you have accomplished your Beatles tour in Liverpool, you may try exploring other spots in Liverpool or dine prior to the arrival of your train to London.
Liverpool has a lot in store for you! If one day is not enough, extend your trip. You can find a lot of nice and affordable hotels for then night as you continue your journey by the morrow. Come, visit and enjoy a fun-filled vacation in Liverpool.