The Liverpool Football Club in England started in the year of 1892. This football club is considered to be one of the clubs in the world that have gained much fame and popularity apart from its being very successful. FIFA has stated that the Liverpool Football Club has kept its high status ever since it has triumphed in a lot of competitions, European or domestic.
The club’s success has been associated to its rigid and specialized training program. This is the reason why a lot of fans are very excited to watch Liverpool football competitions. Get your own Liverpool football tickets and see how good the club is. Here are details of some of the upcoming events:
- August 3, 2013 at 12:45 – Liverpool vs. Olympiacos
- August 7, 2013 at 18:00 – Valerenga vs. Liverpool
- August 10, 2013 at 17:00 – Celtic vs. Liverpool
- August 17, 2013 at 12:45 – Liverpool vs. Stoke City
- September 1, 2013 at 13:30 – Liverpool vs. Man United
- September 21, 2013 at 15:00 – Liverpool vs. Southampton
- October 5, 2013 at 15:00 – Liverpool vs. Crystal Palace
- October 26, 2013 at 15:00 – Liverpool vs. West Brom
- November 9, 2013 at 15:00 – Liverpool vs. Fulham
You can opt to apply for the LFC Official Membership. In this way, you will have easier access to tickets. This will also show that indeed, you are a True Red. Being a member of the LFC will take you closer to the Liverpool Football Club which you love. As a fan, you are given the privilege to select from various types of memberships which include the following: Teen Reds, International, Light, Little Liver, Full, and Mighty Reds. Each and every type of membership provides its own set of benefits just for you. A donation will also be made to the Liverpool FC Foundation as you make a purchase for each Official Membership within the year 2013-2014.
So take note of the club’s upcoming games and arrange your schedule. Let’s support our own!